Would you like something different for your child’s birthday party? An activity that is fun, entertaining, engaging with educational elements they wouldn’t normally learn in the school? Our unique birthday party ticks all the boxes!
Bread/Pizza Making Birthday Party
Bread making is the perfect activity to explore children’s love for creating and baking. It is a real life skill and kids are thrilled to eat food they have made. Bread making is truly a magical experience; creative entertaining where children are involved in the whole process rather than just being spectators. By mixing some water and flour they’ll fill the whole house with the mouth-watering aroma of freshly baked yummy bread.
At Make Bread we believe that healthy eating is very important. We only use certified organic flour and all natural ingredients free from artificial and potentially harmful additives, colours and preservatives. Our Bread making party will cut down the need for junk food.
- Bread making party runs for about 2-2 1/2 hours
- Make Bread comes to your home or any venue provided it has a functioning oven
- Party is for children aged 3 and over, with age specific level and activities
- Kids will make pizza, pita bread, focaccia or bagel to eat at the party and rolls or mini breads to take home
- Boys and girls enjoy bread making equally
- The price is $295 for up to 12 participants (no minimum), additional child $25, max. 16 children
Make Bread provides:
- organic/natural ingredients for bread making
- party invitations
- use of aprons
- a gift for the birthday child
- party bags containing mini bread or roll