Make Bread offers private bread making experience where kids are welcome to join the fun. It feels like the bakery has come to you. We provide all the ingredients and equipment, you provide enthusiasm and a functioning oven!
Private Bread making classes are organised around you to suit your level, type of breads you like and at the time that is most convenient for you. Whether you are an absolute beginner wanting to learn the basics or an enthusiastic baker looking to expand your repertoire, we would be glad to help you.
Make your bread and eat it too – we come to you!
- Not only you will learn the art of bread making , but also all the tips, tricks and time-saving techniques demystifying the process once and for all.
- At Make Bread classes you aren’t one of 10, 15 or 20 spectators: you’ll receive our full attention and your questions will be answered.
- The whole class is hands-on and you are actively involved in the process of bread making.
- Our class doesn’t end on the day: as a BONUS we offer you email support for one month after your class if you have any questions or to help you with troubleshooting.
- We will teach you how to make not one type of bread, but several different types. Also, how to make various types of bread from the same batch of dough using specific shaping and baking methods.
- “Thank you for a wonderful morning of bread making.
- It is truly amazing that so many varied and delicious breads can be made with relative ease using such wholesome ingredients.
- We all had a splendid time and want to thank you very much for giving us such an important life skill.
- We look forward to the advanced course! (Mind you, we are so full of sticky buns that we won’t be doing anything for a little while!)”
Linehan Family, Canterbury
Bread making classes
- Learn how to make bread from scratch and/or utilize your bread making machine
- All levels from beginners to advanced
- Up to two adults
- Organic flour and other ingredients provided
- All ingredients are organic or natural and free from artificial colours, additives or preservatives
- Class duration is 3.5 to 4 hours apporox.
- You keep all the baked goods
- Recipes included
- A gift for the host
- We come to your home at the time that suits you
Family bread making class makes a great present – Gift vouchers available.
Price: $295 per class